Wednesday, November 11, 2015

CLEAR






_Sweater from Zara_Jeans from Zara_Shoes from Zara_Rings from H&M_Watch from Elle_Bag from WANT les essentiels

Hey my dear readers!
This week was one of the lazy ones, so all I was doing on it was laying in my cozy bedroom and watching movies with a cup of black english tea (fav one)...well hundreds of cups..haha. I don't know why but when November comes I can feel christmas coming more faster and it's my favourite celebration of the year. So I guess it won't took long for me to start prepering for winter season.. :) Last week I was walking with my friends in this beautiful place near national art gallery and felt absolutely inspired to do something with my life, well that sounds funny, but I really hate my studies and I want to do something with fashion so a huge project is coming up in winter and i truly can't wait for it! So my lovely readers keep checking up my blog, because next week it will be about my collaboration with amazing brand!

See you soon,
Xx. Jualek.


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Observed style | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig